Global Coffee production in 2016/17 Coffee Year (Oct-Sep) is currently estimated at 153.9 million bags, a 1.5% increase on 2015/16. Arabica production is up by 10.2% to 97.3 million bags, while Robustas are estimated down 10.6% to 56.6 million bags.
World consumption during the period estimated at 155.1 million bags.
However, the market has remained well supplied by stocks accumulated during surplus years in 2012/13 and 2013/14. Stocks in importing countries reached 25.4 million bags at the end of June 2017, their highest level since June 2009, which provides a buffer against any short-term supply concerns.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.