"In the 21st century, technology rules the roost and to carry forward the fruits of development to even the remotest part, the state government has upped the ante to use technology increasingly," Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal said in a statement on Thursday.
He said that through the MoU with Google, the state government would work to provide Internet connection to 26,000 villages and 1,500 tea garden areas to increase digital literacy. The MoU signed with the Google would be the latest addition to various initiatives of the state government to make technology-driven development a reality and would be used as a launch pad to materialise the state government's vision of women empowerment, skill development and universal education, Sonowal added.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.