The company has received a project for rehabilitation and upgradation of NH-18 (New NH-40) from Km 108/850 to Km 160/200 (Rayachoti - Kadapa section) to two lane with paved shoulder in the state of Andhra Pradesh under corridor approach through EPC basis of contract from Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) PWD (R&B) department dated November 25, 2016.
The company has received a project for rehabilitation and upgradation of NH-66 (erstwhile NH-17) from Km 406/030 to Km 450/170 (Kalmath - Zarap section) to four lane with paved shoulder in the state of Maharashtra under NHDP - IV on Hybrid Annuity mode from Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways dated November 25, 2016.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.