"All access spectrum, including traded spectrum, shall be sharable provided both licensees are having spectrum in the same band," the guidelines issued by DoT said.
The guidelines has allowed telcos to share even traded spectrum.
"Furthermore, if more bands such as 700 Mhz are added for allocation of spectrum to access service providers through an auction process, the sharing of spectrum shall also be permitted in that band," the guidelines added.
The guidelines have also clarified that the telcos will need to pay one-time spectrum charge demanded by DoT, in case they are holding administratively allocated spectrum want to share their spectrum.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.