The Directorate General of Anti- Dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD), in its observations, concluded that the domestic industry has lost sales opportunities, despite adequate demand in the country, which can be attributed directly to the subsidised imports from China.
The investigative arm of the commerce ministry, DGAD has suggested that the actual duty should be the difference between the anti-dumping duty payable if any and the proposed quantum of countervailing duty which is 18.95%.
DGAD added that prices offered by the foreign producers and the domestic industry is significant.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.