The outcome of the Postal ballot being conducted, to seek such shareholders’ approval, will also be announced on October 14, 2016.
eClerx Services Ltd is currently trading at Rs 1522, up by Rs 0.75 or 0.05% from its previous closing of Rs 1521.25 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1523.8 and has touched a high and low of Rs 1549.9 and Rs 1516.7 respectively. So far 6712 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 6219.23 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 1775 on 30-Aug-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 1190 on 28-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1529.65 and Rs 1491 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.25 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 41.71 % and 8.04 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.