The company sales of vehicles with engine capacity up to 350 cc increased by 40% at 52,359 units in November 2016 against 37,455 units in the same period year ago, while the sales of its vehicles with engine capacity exceeding 350 cc increased by 49% at 4,954 units as against 3,314 units in November last year.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 22205, up by Rs 529.6 or 2.44% from its previous closing of Rs 21675.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 21590 and has touched a high and low of Rs 22433.9 and Rs 21590 respectively. So far 73500 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 58964.85 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 26601.95 on 29-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 14817.75 on 19-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 22500 and Rs 19975.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.6 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 36.75 % and 12.66 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.