Emcure Pharmaceuticals has withdrawn its proposed initial public offer, according to reports.
Report said that the company was planning to raise up to Rs 500 crore.
The company had filed draft offer documents with the Securities and Exchange Board of India for proposed IPO in June last year.
The proposed issue comprised fresh issue of up to Rs 300 crore and an offer for sale of up to 25,13,057 equity share, says media report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.