The company’s standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs 429 crore, registering 26.6% yoy increase.
This was primarily driven by revenue growth in Consultancy & Engineering projects and Turn Key projects by 21.1% and 50.2%
Engineers India Ltd is currently trading at Rs 170.65, up by Rs 12.7 or 8.04% from its previous closing of Rs 157.95 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 160 and has touched a high and low of Rs 173.3 and Rs 160 respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.