The domestic tractor sales for the month of November 2016 was 4,698 tractors against 4,691 tractors in November 2015. Exports for the month of November 2016 was up by 620 percent at 108 tractors against 15 tractors in November 2015.
Escorts Ltd ended at Rs 317.95, down by Rs 3.85 or 1.2% from its previous closing of Rs 321.8 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 326.8 and touched a high and low of Rs 327 and Rs 316 respectively. A total of 967033 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 3944.62 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 414.2 on 04-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 112.7 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 328.8 and Rs 296 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 42.99 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 15.8 % and 41.21 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.