Technology has led the growth rankings in every month of 2017 so far except in March. At the detailed level, marked increases in output were signalled in technology equipment, banks, machinery and equipment and metals and mining in September. Technology equipment, banks and machinery and equipment also registered the fastest growth over the third quarter as a whole.
Growth in the wider financials sector remained constrained somewhat in September by a muted increase in real estate activity. It was the second weakest performing sector over the third quarter, ahead of tourism and recreation.
Output growth in basic materials accelerated in September. Over the third quarter as a whole, production expanded at the strongest rate since Q1 2011. Metals and mining recorded the fastest increase in output since February 2011 in September, while chemicals also registered marked growth.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.