FTSE is trading up by nearly 3 points or 0.04% at 7121 levels.
DAX is trading up by 2 points or 0.02% at 12029 levels.
CAC is trading down by 27 points or 0.54% at 5050 levels.
IBEX 35 is trading up by 7 points or 0.08% at 10381 levels.
The pan European Stoxx 600 was 0.02% higher at the start of trading day with major bourses moving mostly lower.
U.S. President, Donald Trump has launched an investigation on Chinese steel, increasing the probability of new tariffs. He also instructed the Treasury to find and reduce tax burdens, and review post financial crisis reforms in banks and insurance companies.
Euro zone will receive flash manufacturing and services PMI related data; and the U.K., will witness the announcement of retail sales figures.
Finance Minister and central bank governors of G20 are gathered in U.S., where IMF and world bank are anchoring their spring meetings.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.