The pan-European Stoxx 600 provisionally finished down 0.40 %, having come under pressure after the poor economic data from the US. On the week however, the STOXX 600 popped 0.34%.
Major European bourses were seen in the red, with only the FTSE 100 posting slim gains by the close, ending up 0.20%. The French CAC 40 closed down 0.36%, while Germany’s DAX finished the week at -0.09%.
The latest batch of nonfarm payrolls data, a key metric for the US Federal Reserve, showed that the US had lost 33,000 jobs during the month of September.
The Spanish IBEX hit a session low after that announcement but has since pared some losses. The index closed down 0.29%.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.