The company is engaged in producing spun bond non-woven fabric (technical textile) and its various converted products. There is continuous research and development and also an improvement by which company is able to get the value-added products.
The stock was trading up by 1.365 at Rs 328 per share on BSE at 1428 hours. It opened at Rs 327 per share. It touched its intraday high and low at Rs 333.45 and Rs 321.10 per share, respectively. The stock's 52-week high stood at Rs 389 and 52-week low was at Rs 78.50 per share.
Net profit of the company rose 229.74% to Rs 7.65 crore in the quarter ended Q1FY18 as against Rs 2.32 crore during the same period last year.
Fiberweb (India) is engaged in the business of manufacture of spunbond non-woven Fabrics from polypropylene. The company also manufactures and exports garbage bags and carrier bags.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.