Benchmark indices showed handsome upward breakout on Friday. Nifty ended at 9,979 level, up by 91 points while Sensex ended at 31,814 level, up by 222 points. There were 1,136 advances, 511 declines and 320 unchanged stocks on NSE, reflecting strong positive sentiments in the market.
The following is combined FII/FPI and DII trading data across NSE, BSE and MSEI collated on the basis of trades executed by FIIs/FPIs and DIIs:
|Category||Date||Buy Value (Rs crore)||Sell Value (Rs crore)||Net Value (Rs crore)|
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.