Finance Minister has reached out to the opposition to get support for the Insurance Bill.
FM P Chidambaram reportedly said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has assured them that it will consider support for the Insurance Bill.
The Insurance Bill seeks to hike foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance sector to 49% and this has been a key reform.
The FM also said that the BJP has told him that it will get back to him with a final view.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.