Fortis Healthcare completed the acquisition of 51% stake in Fortis Hospotel Ltd and also acquired compulsorily convertible preference shares issued by Escort Heart Institute and Research Centre.
The scrip opened at Rs 178 and has touched a high and low of Rs 188.25 and Rs 176.5 respectively. So far 3476843 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 7892.47 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 199 on 16-Aug-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 141.1 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 177 and Rs 166.55 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 70.28 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 18.56 % and 11.16 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.