|Name of the Scheme/Plan||Amount of Dividend Per Unit (Rs.)||Face Value Per Unit (Rs.)||NAV per unit as on May 22, 2014(Rs)|
|FT India Balanced Fundâ€“ Dividend Plan||1.50||10||19.4258|
|FT India Balanced Fundâ€“ Direct - Dividend Plan||1.50||10||19.5714|
The record date for the dividend is May 30, 2014and any purchases on or before this date will be eligible for the dividend. Under the dividend reinvestment plan, the dividend declared will be reinvested in the Fund at the NAV of June 2, 2014and unitholders will be allotted additional units for the dividend amount.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.