Food Safety and Standards (Import) Regulation 2017, has been notified by FSSAI making it compulsory for importers to obtain a license.
The period between the date of manufacture and the date of expiry as printed on the label is called the shelf life.
With an aim to streamline the process of clearance of imported goods with greater transparency, FSSAI has introduced this regulation.
These regulations lay down the procedure for clearance of food products imported into India.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.