Shares of Future Enterprises jumped 11% after a block deal on Thursday. Around 11.6 lakh shares of the company changed hands in a single block deal on the exchanges.
The share is currently trading at Rs43.35, up Rs4.15, or 10.59%, from its previous close of Rs39.20 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs41.25 and has touched a high and low of Rs44.25 and Rs39.30, respectively. So far, 7,37,04,184 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs1,926.93cr.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.