The stock was trading high by nearly 6% high at Rs 419.65 per share at 1455 hours on BSE on Friday. The stock hit an intraday high of Rs 429 per share and an intraday low of Rs 417.15 per share on BSE during Friday’s trade. The stock had hit its 52-week high of Rs 433.70 per share on May 3, 2017 and its 52-week low of Rs 268.32 on September 29, 2016 on BSE.
Meanwhile, Nifty was trading higher by 44 points to 9,811 level while Sensex was trading higher by 98.36 points at 31,380.84 level. India VIX was lower by 7.02% at 12.24 level.
The stock had gained on Friday as Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) has put up a public consultation paper on proposed unified pipeline tariff.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.