In a filing made to BSE on Tuesday, the company reported that Honorable Minister Dharmedra Pradhan has launched the commencement of Portable Natural Gas (PNG) supply in Bhubaneshwar.
The filing reports that PNG supply will commence in 255 houses in NALCO Nagar. The supply is expected to start almost 6 months before the deadline of March 2018. Also, 4 CNG stations are under construction.
The Minister appreciated GAIL for its fast pace of work with the commencement of the first phase of supply of PNG to 255 houses. GAIL has plans to provide to the adjacent Jeevan Bima Colony and Maitri Vihar Colony, covering 1,000 houses. Also, assessment of PNG supply to leading hospitals, hotels, and industrial units is being carried out.
GAIL (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs 443, up by Rs 8.55 or 1.97% from its previous closing of Rs 434.45 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 435.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs 445.15 and Rs 435.5 respectively. So far 38.9 lakh shares were traded on the counter.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.