Gati consolidated revenue for Q1FY18 grown marginally to Rs 426.7 crore. The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs 18.3 crore, yoy increase of 258.8%. This was due to decline in interest expenses by 50% yoy.
Gati was trading at Rs 114.10 per share, up by Rs 6.25 per share or 5.80% as at 1140 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. The stock witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 2.66 times. The stock hit its intraday high and low of Rs 116.50 and Rs 113, respectively. It stock attracted a traded volume of 14,02,685 shares and traded value of Rs 1,604.53 lakh on the NSE.
Gati is engaged in the express distribution and supply chain solutions. The company's segments include Express Distribution and Supply Chain, which covers integrated cargo services, such as road, rail and air transportation.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.