This was lower than the price of USD 46.95 per bbl on previous publishing day of 12 July.
In rupee terms, the price of Indian Basket decreased to Rs. 2999.54 per bbl on 13 July as compared to Rs. 3028.24 per bbl on 12 July.
The Rupee closed stronger at Rs 64.44 per USD on 13 July as compared to Rs. 64.50 per USD on 12 July.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.