These were also the fastest-growing broad sectors in the second quarter, albeit in the opposite order. Notably, financial activity rose at the fastest rate since August 2014 in September.
Meanwhile, the rate of growth in basic materials production over Q3 as a whole was the sharpest since Q4 2013.
Looking at detailed sector data, the sharpest output growth in the third quarter was registered in technology equipment, followed by commercial & professional services and other financials respectively.
At the other end of the global rankings, beverages posted a marginal fall in output in Q3, following solid overall growth in Q2. Of the remaining sectors monitored, automobiles & auto parts registered the weakest rate of expansion during the third quarter, mainly reflecting a decline in output in August.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.