Institutional investors that participated in the anchor book allocation include the Government of Singapore, First State Indian Subcontinent Fund, The India Fund Inc-Aberdeen, Russel Investment Co., Goldman Sachs India and SBI Life Insurance.
Godrej Agrovet will utilise proceeds of IPO for repayment of working capital facilities and commercial papers issued by the company.
Promoters and investors will collectively sell around 18.82 million shares in the Godrej Agrovet IPO. Promoter Godrej Industries Ltd plans to offload shares worth Rs300 crore.
Temasek Holdings Pte, which currently holds 20% in Godrej Agrovet, plans to sell 12.3 million shares, which, at the upper end of the price band, will fetch the Singapore state-owned investor about Rs565.8 crore. Temasek invested Rs572 crore in 2012. Post share sale, Temasek will hold 13% in Godrej Agrovet.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.