At 0107 GMT spot gold rose up 0.1% at $1280 per ounce. The metal slipped 0.8% in Wednesday's trade.
U.S. gold futures were weaker by 0.2% at $1281.30.
The dollar index, which measures the greenback against 6 major currencies inched up 0.1% to 99.781, sliding away from 3 week low of 99.465 plumbed on Tuesday.
SPDR Gold Trust informed that its holdings rose 1.39% to 860.76 tonnes on Wednesday from 842.92 tonnes on Tuesday.
China Development Bank is considering providing financing for a Chinese consortium, seeking to buy stake in Russia’s largest gold mine, Polyus, as informed by sources closely related to the development.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.