At 0100 GMT, Spot Gold inched up by 0.2 % to $ 1231.05 per ounce.
U.S. Gold Futures stood at $1230.80.
Dollar index was down by 0.1% to 100.230.
World’s largest gold-backed exchange-traded fund, SPDR Gold Trust slipped 0.35% to 834.10 tonnes on March 17, 2017.
In China, this week, gold premiums rose, as traders informed that the supply of gold was limited due to import restrictions, levied for stemming currency outflows.
The recently concluded G-20 Meet between Finance Ministers of world’s 20 biggest economies, discussed about competitive devaluations and disorderly forex markets, but failed to yield a compromise.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.