It was observed that there are declining trends in the prices of pulses in recent weeks. Prices some of the other commodities are stable. The committee also reviewed procurement arrangements of Kharif pulses by Government agencies. It was informed that so far 500 procurement centres have been opened and farmers are being paid through check or bank transfer instantly. The Government has set up procurement target of 50,000 MT for current Kharif pulses.
The meeting was attended by senior officials of Ministry/Department of Agriculture, Food, Commerce, Revenue, MMTC, NAFED etc.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.