The scheme aims to boost processing of marine and agriculture produce
This new scheme will help generate an investment of Rs 31400 crore and facilitate managing of 334 lakh tonnes of agro-produce valuing more than Rs 1 lakh crore.
The scheme is expected to benefit 20 lakh farmers approximately and create almost 5,30,500 direct and indirect employment.
The main objective of the schemes is to supplement agriculture, decrease agri-waste and modernise processing.
GOI aims to double the farmer's income by 2022 and this scheme will help the government in achieving its target according to the government officials.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.