Aviation turbine fuel (ATF) prices were cut by 3.7%, while subsidised LPG rate was hiked by Rs 2.07/cylinder, the seventh increase in cooking gas price in six months. (BL)
India Inc's borrowings from overseas markets fell by 30.3% from a year ago to USD1.47bn in October 2016. (BS)
The Reserve Bank of India will cap banks' exposure to a single entity to 20% of a lender's capital base and to 25% limit to a group of connected entities. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.