The government plans to launch a second tranche of the CPSE ETF to raise as much as Rs 60 billion as a part of the 2016-17 disinvestment programme. The first tranche of the CPSE ETF was launched during 2013-14 to raise Rs 30 billion.
India's telecom subscriber base crossed the 1.1 billion mark in October, registering highest customer addition of around 29mn in a month, driven by Reliance Jio. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.