Granules India Ltd ended at Rs 120, up by Rs 0.8 or 0.67% from its previous closing of Rs 119.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 120 and touched a high and low of Rs 120.95 and Rs 119.5 respectively. A total of 698029(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 2605.94 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 1 touched a 52 week high of Rs 164.45 on 01-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 101.25 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 122 and Rs 117.75 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 51.04 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 9.09 % and 39.87 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.