This facility was inspected by the USFDA in December 2016 and there were seven observations during the inspection. This facility currently manufacturers API intermediates, said the company in a BSE filing on Friday.
Granules India was trading at Rs 118.85 per share, up by Rs 4.30 or 3.75% as at 1358 hours on Friday, on the BSE. The stock hit an intraday high and low of Rs 120.35 and Rs 114.10, respectively. It witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 2.67 times. The stock attracted a traded volume of 54,90,263 shares and traded value of Rs 6,485.10 lakh on the NSE.
Granules India Limited is a pharmaceutical company with presence across the pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain, including active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), pharmaceutical formulation intermediaries (PFIs) and finished dosages (FDs).
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.