Gravita India was trading at Rs 160.10 per share, up by Rs 9.80 or 6.52% as at 1139 hours on Friday on the BSE. The stock witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 1.64 times. The stock had hit record high during Thursday’s trade as well.
It attracted a traded volume of 21,24,434 shares and traded value of Rs 3,313.05 lakh on the NSE. The company has hit its 52-week high during Friday’s trade and had hit its 52-week low of Rs 28.90 on October 20, 2016 on the NSE.
Gravita India Limited is engaged in manufacturing of lead. The company's segments include manufacturing, turnkey projects and trading. The company's manufacturing segment manufactures lead (through lead smelting), lead refining and other products.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.