Under Sushil Modi, a Group of Ministers would also brief the Council on GST Network’s glitches and improvements. The meeting is also likely to deliberate on providing relief to exporters in terms of faster refunds and compliance.
A committee set up under Adhia on issues faced by exporters, is also likely to submit its preliminary report to the Council. The GoM has also asked the GSTN to send reminder text messages to the 20 lakh businesses which are yet to submit the tax forms.
The last date for filing of final sales returns for July in GSTR-1 form is October 10, while the date for uploading of purchase returns in GSTR-2 is October 31. The final GSTR-3, matching GSTR-1 and 2, is to be filed by November 10. The GoM in its meeting on Thursday also asked GSTN and Infosys to brace up for handling the rush of last-minute filers.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.