GVK Mumbai International Airport receives Letter of Award for Navi Mumbai Airport Project

India Infoline News Service | Mumbai | October 25, 2017 18:20 IST

GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd (MIAL) is a Public Private Partnership joint venture between a GVK-led consortium and the Airports Authority of India (AAl).

The GVK-led Mumbai International Airport (P) Ltd., (MIAL) was handed over the Letter of Award (LOA) today from CIDCO, the nodal agency of the Government of Maharashtra  for   the   Navi  Mumbai  International Airport.

In February 2017, MIAL  was declared the  winning bidder for the Greenfield airport that will be built on 1,160 hectares in a Public  Private  Partnership  (PPP) mode with CIDCO. MIAL  will hold a  74% stake while the remaining 26% will be with CIDCO.

GVK Reddy, Executive Chairman MIAL and founder Chairman of GVK, said, "In collaboration with CIDCO, the Government of Maharashtra and the Government of India, we are confident of providing yet another landmark airport for the city of Mumbai."

GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd (MIAL) is a Public Private Partnership joint venture between a GVK-led consortium and the Airports Authority of India (AAl).

GVK MIAL was awarded the mandate for operating and modernizing Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (CSIA). Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL has made CSIA one of the world's best airports, which consistently delights customers besides being the   pride of Mumbai. 

Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.

 

Advertisements

  • Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
  • Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
  • Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
  • Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
  • Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.