The stock hit a high of Rs. 9.73 and low of Rs. 8.86 on BSE today. The total traded quantity was 17.75 lakh shares and two-week average quantity is 4.65 lakh.
On Monday, the BSE benchmark index opened with a huge negative gap of 361 points at 27,451. All round selling pressure in early trades, saw the BSE index slide to a low of 27,209 - down over 600 points from the previous close.
The Sensex rallied to a high of 27,695, and finally ended with a loss of 167 points at 27,645, having recovered as much as 436 points from the day's low.
The NSE Nifty tanked below the 8,200-level to touch a low of 8,196 in morning deals The Nifty eventually settled at 8,318 - down 63 points.
The India VIX (Volatility) index soared by nearly 10 percent to 17.2975.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.