As per the reports of the committee, which were filed last Wednesday, the bid was made by GVK power, led by Mumbai International Airport. The company had developed the existing airport in Mumbai.
The company now awaits approval from the government. Reports say that the approval may come by early November.
GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd is currently trading at Rs 14.12, up by Rs 0.67 or 4.98% from its previous closing of Rs 13.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 14.08 and has touched a high and low of Rs 14.12 and Rs 13.8 respectively. So far 32.64 lakh shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.