In the first ever cabinet-level meet between two nations, under the Trump regime, Jaitley marked the importance as well as the contribution of the highly skilled Indian IT-professionals to the US economy.
Reportedly, the US Commerce Secretary has said that the US government has begun the course of action to review the H1B visa issue. He also clarified the US government’s motive over the issue, that is to promote and prefer highly skilled professionals.
The Indian IT industry is closely monitoring the developments on the same as it has been impacted the most, post-Trump Administration’s executive order over H1B visa.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.