The contract was awarded by Northeast Frontier Railway. The project is a part of the new railway line being constructed between Jiribam and Imphal. The project is slated to be completed in four years.
The scrip opened at Rs 33.9 and touched a high and low of Rs 35.9 and Rs 33.8 respectively. A total of 13889705(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 2633.56 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 1 touched a 52 week high of Rs 41.9 on 14-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 16.6 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 36.15 and Rs 33.35 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 36.07 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 24.93 % and 39 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.