The scope of the project includes construction of a 9.5 km long safety tunnel between Tupul and Imphal. This tunnel runs parallel to the main broad gauge single line tunnel (T-12) which is also being constructed as part of the HCC-VCCL joint venture.
This is the 5th order HCC received from Northeast Frontier Railway on the new Railway line project being constructed between Jiribam and Imphal. The 110.63 km long Jiribam-lmphal railway line is being constructed in two phases. The 84 km long first phase between Jiribam and Tupul has 34 tunnels measuring 39.4 km of which HCC is involved in 41% ofl his tunnelling work which include the biggest 4 tunnels, totally measuring 16.15 km. The second phase covers 26 km of the Tupul-lmphal section. Once the project is completed, Manipur will have full-fledged raiway connectivity with the rest of the country.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.