“With reference to the earlier letter dated 12 October 2016, informing about the opening of the fourth issue of rupee-denominated bonds to overseas investors, aggregating an amount up to Rs500 crore,” it said in a filing.
The bond issue will open and close on October 14.
In July this year, in the first-ever masala bond issue, HDFC had raised Rs 3,000 crore through rupee-denominated bonds that got over-subscribed by 4.3 times.
Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd ended at Rs 1319.2, down by Rs 19.25 or 1.44% from its previous closing of Rs 1338.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1341.5 and touched a high and low of Rs 1354 and Rs 1315.65 respectively. A total of 3068489(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 208959.13 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs 1463.25 on 07-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 1012 on 25-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1412 and Rs 1315.65 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 0 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 88.59 % and 11.41 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.