The company has posted a net profit of Rs 1,901 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 2,248 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. The total income has decreased from Rs 5,193 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 4,647.6 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Hindustan Zinc Ltd ended at Rs 248.9, up by Rs 4.05 or 1.65% from its previous closing of Rs 244.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 246.8 and touched a high and low of Rs 251.9 and Rs 245.5 respectively. A total of 3968242(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 103456.94 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs 262.8 on 03-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 135.8 on 20-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 254.4 and Rs 231 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 64.92 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 33.79 % and 1.28 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.