In line with the street expectations, the HUDCO IPO had received more subscriptions on Day 3 of the subscription. The IPO had issue size of 20,40,58,747 shares.
As per the data available with the National Stock Exchange (NSE), as of 1630 hours on the last day of subscription, the total bids received by the HUDCO IPO stood at 16,18,41,28,400. The total bids received at cut off prices stood at 59,12,82,200. The data showed that the issue got subscribed by 79.31 times.
The qualified institutional buyers reported subscription of 35.27 times, Non-institutional investors reported subscription of 157.89 times, Retail investors reported subscription of 3.54 times and Employees of the company reported subscription of 0.16 times on the third day of subscription as of 1650 hours.
The IPO is following the book-building process wherein the price band is pegged at Rs 56 to Rs 60 per equity share.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.