Anup Bagchi has been with the ICICI Group since 1992 and has worked in the areas of retail banking, corporate banking and treasury. During his tenure at ICICI Securities, he has led the growth and development of the retail broking, retail financial product distribution and wealth management businesses. Mr. Bagchi is not related to any other director of the Bank.
The Board also took on record, the resignation of Rajiv Sabharwal, Executive Director consequent to his decision to pursue opportunities outside the ICICI Group, effective January 31, 2017. The Board has placed on record its appreciation of his contribution to ICICI Bank.
The Board also took note of other incidental changes to the senior management positions across the ICICI Group.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.