Prior to that, the exchange had announced that it would launch futures and options (F&O) contracts in IDFC Bank, DCB from September 30.
IDFC Bank Ltd ended at Rs 76.75, up by Rs 1.3 or 1.72% from its previous closing of Rs 75.45 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 76 and touched a high and low of Rs 76.9 and Rs 75.55 respectively. A total of 10273970(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 25615.44 crore.
Havells India Ltd ended at Rs 431.15, up by Rs 7.55 or 1.78% from its previous closing of Rs 423.6 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 429.95 and touched a high and low of Rs 433.95 and Rs 422.35 respectively. A total of 3785526(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 26468.87 crore.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.