The Ministry of Commerce recently conducted a meeting to work on a roadmap to obtain this strategic objective.
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will take up the matter with domain experts on August 12.
According to the Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council, Indian drug exports to China are insignificant in value terms, but Indian drug manufactures import raw materials worth USD 6 billion.
Indian pharmaceutical industry is about 90% dependent on China as it is the main supplier of raw materials for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and key standing materials.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.