Oil imports in the month of October rose by more than 27% as compared to previous fiscal, while total exports fell by 1.1% year-on-year to $ 23.10 billion, while the total imports surged 7.6% at $ 37.12 billion, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry said.
Merchandise exports for October fell 1.12% from a year ago to $ 23.1 billion.
Goods imports last month were $ 37.12 billion, a gain of 7.6% from a year ago, data from the commerce and industry ministry showed.
The jewellery imports rose by 24.5% in October to $ 2.31 billion, while the non-oil imports were at $ 27.83 billion up 2.2% year-on-year.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.