VK Singh, on behalf of the foreign minister Sushma Swaraj, who could not be present at the meeting, called for a greater engagement among the BRICS nations that have collectively expanded their agenda consistently from only concerning the financial matters to the matters of security and counter terrorism faced rampantly by the international community.
Singh emphasised on the significant influence that India and China wield on crucial global matters and hence the two countries must look ahead to enhance cooperation among BRICS nations. Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) and other multilateral frameworks should promote peace and stability in the Asian region as well as the world at large, Singh said.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.